open to the public
The Peacehaven Botanic Park nursery is a specialist native plant nursery run by the Friends of Peacehaven Botanic Park in cooperation with Toowoomba Regional Council.
- Open Thursday 9am - 12.30pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm
- 56 Kuhls Road, Highfields
- Wide range of native plants
- Payment by cash or credit/debit card.
- All proceeds support new projects to enhance the visitor experience within the Park.
Many of the plants available in the nursery are rarely found in other general nurseries.
Our volunteers have a wealth of knowledge about native plants, particularly those from the eastern Darling Downs. They will be pleased to help you select the best plants for your situation.
Visit the nursery or phone (07) 4630 8667.
Are you passionate about plants?
The nursery welcomes volunteers. For more information, contact our friendly team here